Come work with us!
What are we looking for? A qualified candidate will be:
- Articulate and responsible.
- Self motivated.
- Relate to and favorably impress our customers.
- Have experience in commercial, residential and agricultural work.
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnostics, repair, and service.
- Willing to work in tight spaces like a crawl space.
Do you have a resume? Send it to us. ( See our preferred file formats)
Do you do volunteer work? Let us know what you do in your spare time.Can I work part time or my own hours? Yes.
I don't have a license how do I get one?
License application information
Think Electric is licensed as a Contractor, Electrical Contractor and as a LMS contractor in the State of Oregon. All electrician employees working in the field are required to have a valid State License. To learn more about working in Oregon check out the Oregon State Electrical laws ORS 479.540 (click here then scroll down) Exemptions; rules. (scope of work that requires a license) and Oregon's Administrative Rules (scroll to OAR 918-282-0120)
Are there any positions open now? Yes, We always welcome a phone call or resume!
Driving Record Yes, A Valid drivers license is required with a clean record.
Review and sign our general Application then email it to us with your resume.